OMNIA ART PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to Australian residents and Australian citizens living abroad.
2. The Artist warrants that the works are original artworks signed by the Artist.
3. The Artist cannot submit a work if it has been submitted previously to the Omnia Art Prize.
4. The Artist appoints Omnia Art Prize as their agent for all purposes associated with the exhibition and sale of works.
5. Omnia Art Prize reserves the right, at its absolute and sole discretion, to reject any submitted works at any time.
6. The decision of the judges appointed by Omnia Art Prize shall be final.
7. The Artist grants Omnia Art Prize the right to reproduce their work and biographical material by any means in any media for ongoing promotional purposes. The Artist will be properly acknowledged in such material.